10 Reasons to choose ADT for
all your security needs
- World's Number One Security Company. ADT is the largest security provider in the world, and has earned the trust and respect of home and business owners everywhere.
- A Proven Record. ADT has been protecting homes and businesses for more than 130 years, and has an excellent record in the security industry.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring. With ADT, your property is monitored every minute of every day. ADT's Customer Monitoring Centres are staffed by highly skilled safety-certified professionals. Should an incoming signal be received from your home, the staff notifies all appropriate response authorities.
- All-round Protection. ADT's superior monitoring capabilities clearly set us apart from any other security system or company. A single ADT system connected to an ADT Customer Monitoring Centre helps protect your home and family from burglary, fire, carbon monoxide, medical emergencies and more. Click here to view ADT's multiple layers of monitoring.
- Superior Network. ADT has a comprehensive network of interconnected command centres strategically located throughout North America. If connections to a monitoring centre are interrupted, one of the other centres takes over promptly, giving ADT the ability to offer continuous security.
- Disaster Preparedness. All ADT Customer Monitoring Centres are supported by multi-tiered disaster preparedness procedures. So each can operate at optimal levels under a variety of adverse conditions. Which means you can always rely on ADT in an emergency.
- Advanced Technology. ADT uses some of the world's most advanced security systems, supported by powerful computers and secure communications links with multiple backup systems.
- Theft Protection Guarantee. Should a burglary occur, ADT will pay your insurance deductible (up to $500, certain conditions apply).
- Works Even When Power Goes Out. In case of a power loss, the back-up battery will activate to maintain your alarm protection for several hours. In the event your battery is low, a low battery signal will be sent to the Customer Monitoring Centre so you can be notified.
- Call Waiting Override. The ADS system works even if you have call waiting on your phone line. The system is designed to seize your phone line in order to call the ADT Customer Monitoring Center. It will then release the line in order for the Customer Monitoring Centre to notify you that an alarm signal was received.